|Transport Roles, Planners, Operators & Administrators
|Variety of shifts available
|Maxi Haulage Warrington
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary DOE
- Opportunities for progression
- 20 days holiday (plus BH) increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Savings scheme
About Maxi Haulage Ltd
Maxi Haulage is a leading provider of haulage, distribution and logistics services throughout the UK and Ireland. With over 40 years’ experience, a network of locations, experienced staff combined with modern I.T. and fleet provide our customers with superior service for all their logistics needs.
Your new role
Ideally you will have experience working in a busy office environment, but we tend to focus more on mindset than skill set, so if you feel up for a challenge then please let us know why you are right for us……
Our Warrington Depot is expanding we are looking to fill various new roles to help us maintain our excellent service levels for existing and new customers.
Planners or trainee planners, using a bespoke traffic system to plan vehicles ensuring maximum value whilst exceeding our customers requirements & working within driver’s legal time restraints.
Administration roles, including customer service, planning support, driver liaison, customs admin, dealing with shipping lines.
The success of our business, is dependent on the quality of our staff and drivers, come and join our winning team.
What skills do you require?
- Excellent communication skills both verbally & written – essential
- Organisational skills, adhering to deadlines, prioritising workloads – essential
- PC skills, knowledge of Mircosoft Word, Excel & Outlook – essential
- Ability to problem solve whilst remaining calm – essential
- Previous experience working in a logistics environment – desirable
- Strong geographical knowledge – desirable
Various shifts patterns are available, days, nights, twilight, and weekends, all shifts require an element of flexibility to suit changing operational requirements.
If you are ready for a new challenge, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org