We operate a large haulage fleet, over 600 trailers and associated forklifts, cars, vans etc. operating throughout the U.K. and Ireland.
The successful candidate is likely to have the following abilities:
- High energy levels coupled with organisational and management skills to continually achieve success
- Able to achieve economic maintenance with high vehicle operational availability and high levels of quality and safety
- Knowledge of fleet operational costs and budgeting
- Knowledge and experience of achieving fuel economy and using telematics
- Manage a multi-million pound annual capital spend, including specification, purchase and sale of vehicles and equipment
- Advise on the economic life cycle of equipment and planning fleet replacement
- Knowledge of legislation for fleet operations, both current and proposed
- Use of third party maintenance facilities, both franchise and independent
- Be I.T. literate and experienced in working in an advanced I.T. operation
- Experience of unaccompanied trailer operations
- Previous relevant experience with a multi depot hire and reward haulier.
Location could be in either our Warwick or Warrington Depots.
This is a senior management appointment in our expanding business reporting to the Managing Director with excellent salary and Company Car.
Applications in confidence to Group Chairman:
G E Atkinson
Maxi Haulage Ltd.