About Maxi Haulage Ltd
Maxi Haulage is a leading provider of haulage, distribution and logistics services throughout the UK and Ireland. With over 48 years’ experience, a network of locations, experienced staff combined with modern I.T. and fleet provide our customers with superior service for all their logistics needs. This is a fabulous opportunity for a vibrant ambitious person to join a forward-thinking Family-owned Transport Company and develop their career in the industry.
About the role
- To provide professional Safety management, guidance, and support.
- Working with colleagues at all levels across the business to establish a strong and positive Safety culture, whilst supporting continuous improvement.
- Support business change through effective change management processes
Candidate skills & experience
- Proven track record as a Safety Management in a logistics environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Safety legislation
- Flexible approach to work, able to manage own priorities and workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with an ability to build and develop strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Solid coaching experience with an ability to develop and up skill
- Ability to work independently to deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to write clear effective SWP and ensure their implementation
- NEBOSH National General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Working towards NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (desirable)
- Full knowledge of RAMS and Safe working practices within the logistics industry
What can we offer you?
- Excellent salary
- Company Car or allowance
- 28 days holiday (including BH) increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Senior Management Position
Ideally based in Warrington or Warwick
Please apply in the first instance to Rachelsutton@maxihaulage.co.uk