Kelpies Visitor Centre Falkirk
Summary: New Visitor Centre with sedum roof at Helix Park in Falkirk.
Description of Works: Construction of a 450m2 visitor centre, within a busy public park, providing an interactive visitor experience area, restaurant, shop, toilet facilities and an office.
- concrete floor slab
- rainscreen and timber cladding
- curtain walling
- a sedum roof
- suspended ceilings
- M&E installations including underfloor heating, internal and external lighting, power, alarm systems, data comms
- floor, wall and ceiling finishes
- external works including car parking, hard and soft landscaping and street furniture.
- 6 week work experience placement for two trainees as part of our Community benefit agreement with Falkirk Council.
- Sedum roof with 24 different species