High Street Edinburgh
Summary: Strip-out and re-fit of office space within an occupied office building in Edinburgh City Centre.
Description of Works: Phased strip-out and re-fit of 2 levels of office space within an occupied local authority office building in a busy city centre location to provide open plan office space, waiting areas, interview and meeting rooms and toilet facilities. Some of the works had to be completed outwith normal office hours.
- Asbestos removal
- M&E services including new air handling plant, lighting & data installation
- Segregation of phased works via temporary partitions
- Flooring including carpet tiles and vinyl
- Suspended ceilings and decoration
- Furniture including workstations, task chairs, monitor arms and storage cabinets