Day 1 is always a tough day on these schemes.
We challenge the delegates to use their brain differently.
Topics covered included:
- What Alan Miles the Managing Director wanted to achieve from the scheme
- 100 tips for success
- Review of psychometric tests
- What does an MD do
- Added value
- Terms and terminology
- Case study on cost saving initiatives for customers
- How we gain new business
- Advantges of inexperience v experience
- Shipping to and from Ireland and associated risks
- Weather forecasts and implications
- Self presentation
We had delegates from Scotland, Warwick and Holyhead on the course.
All participated well.
It will be interesting to see how they develop as the course continues.